- Introduction - How to Get 10X More Done in Half The Time
- The Key to Effective Time Management
- 20/80 Time Management
- Getting High Value Things Done
- Using Parkinson's Law to Leverage Your Time Better
- Create Your Success Routine
- 7 Ways to Get High Value Things Done
- How to Shave Off an Extra 8 Hours Off Your Week
If you have ever taken a time management course, you've probably faced the frustration of trying to manage your time better and not succeeding.
This is because time management is a Myth.
What this course will teach you, is the concept of "Task Management." In other words, it will teach you how to accomplish more high value tasks, so that you get a 10X greater return for all of the work you put in every hour.
Using the principles of the 20/80 Rule and Parkinson's law, you will learn how to increase the value of the things you do within your limited time, so that you can have as much as 200X greater impact from what you do.
In this course you will learn:
- How to get 10X more done in half as much time.
- The #1 Key to effective time management.
- How to identify the highest value tasks in your business that bring the most revenue and profit.
- How to ONLY do the highest 1% of activities that brings the lion's share of rewards.
- How to create a successful routine that consistently brings you successful results.
- 7 ways to guarantee that you get things done.
- How to shave off an extra 1 - 2 days off of your week.
- And much, much more.
Students also bought
The Ultimate Digital Painting Course - Beginner to Advanced
Adobe Illustrator: Mastering the Fundamentals
Adobe Premiere Pro CC: Video Editing in Adobe Premiere Pro
About the instructors
- 4.19 Calificación
- 248861 Estudiantes
- 14 Cursos
William U. Peña, MBA
Best Selling Author, Entrepreneur
William U. Peña, MBA is an entrepreneur that specializes in helping people work less, but make a lot more money. He is the author of the highly acclaimed business book, "Amazon Selling Secrets" and "The 3 Day Entrepreneur."
William is also a certified Success Coach, Start up investor and has an MBA in International Business.
Yes good information
20/80 TIME MANAGEMENT
Easy to understand. No fluff. Excellent information.